Fall & Spring Running Clinics
Cross Country Conditioning
|Gender||Boys & Girls|
Welcome to In The Net’s year round running programs, specializing in training lead by experienced professionals, collegiate coaches and runners.
Our running clinics goal is to provide boys and girls ages 5 and up, as well as adults, the best development program through positive, professional and organized coaching methods. In The Net’s running programs concentrate on all the different techniques needed in order to be successful and help achieve your individual goals.
This program is for new or experienced youth runners 5-18 that don’t have a school XC team, have their coach’s permission to supplement their school’s program, or are just interested in seeing what running is all about. The main focus of the program is having FUN and making friends while increasing cardio fitness and base running strength. Additional topics to include Warm-Up/Cool Down techniques, Core Strengthening, Nutrition and Hydration, and Teamwork. Parents are encouraged to attend and run or walk along with the group. There will be workouts provided for additional training between coached sessions.
Coaches: Janice and Justin Platt are the Program Directors for Granite State Flash, a premier USATF youth cross country and Track & Field club. Both coaches are USATF certified and also coach at the middle school and high school levels. Janice will lead the Manchester workouts and Justin will lead the Amherst workouts.
Cost: $50 per session
Practices: Sundays and Thursdays 4:15-5:45p
- Session 1 (8/27-9/21) @ Amherst
- Session 1 (8/27-9/21) @ Manchester
- Session 2 (9/24-10/19) @ Amherst
- Session 2 (9/24-10/19) @ Manchester
- AMHERST- Amherst Middle School, 14 Cross Road, Amherst NH (Meet in side parking lot by bleachers)
- MANCHESTER – Livingston Park, 156 Hooksett Rd, Manchester NH (Meet in field across from playground)
- Each session will conclude with all runners competing in an exciting race including both Amherst and Manchester training groups, and possibly other kids as well
Have questions? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.