Soccer Game and Player Analysis
Full Written Analysis Of All Aspects Of The Game
Coaches, not sure if you are:
- Playing the right defensive formation that suites your players best (ie: flat back four, sweeper / stopper, three backs, zonal / man marking, etc.);
- Playing your players in the positions where their strengths can shine and help the team win (ie: very technical players playing the middle, faster kids on the outside or in the back, bigger kids in the back or as a target player up top, goalie, etc.);
- Playing a particular style of soccer that is not conducive to your players (ie: attacking through the center links with possession, getting the ball wide early, long direct balls from the backs over the top, play to feet or space, etc.);
- Making the right substitutions and at the right times (ie: clock and game time management with your stronger / weaker players, who’s tired, rotating players positions or substituting, etc.)?
Patrick Mulcahy or one of the In The Net Soccer Academy staff members can help with some of these questions as well as any others that you may have. In The Net will provide a full written game analysis breaking down your teams warm-up, individual and team strengths / weaknesses, technical and tactical areas / decision making and your teams final cool-down.
- U10 and below…$50/game*.
- U11and U12…$60/game*.
- U13 and U14…$70/game*.
- U15 and above (including High School)…$80/game*.
*Depending on location mileage & travel expenses may apply.
Games and or seasonal packages are available.
For further information, please contact Patrick Mulcahy at email@example.com