SK8 Coaching Staff
Eric Galafassi SK8 Director
Coach Eric is a SK8 expert, both as a local stand-out rider as well as teacher. With over 10+ years of working with kids at various skateboarding camps and clinics in NH and MA, Eric brings a great passion and energy that is second to none when it comes to passing on the correct techniques in order to be a successful and safe skater.
Colin Kennery SK8 Instructor Coach Kennery has spent the last 15+ years coaching youth skaters, snowboarders and surfers all over the world. In addition to being involved with the coaching aspect of the sport, Coach Kennery is also the Manager of Underground Snow/Skate Stores, Burton Demo Center and Marketing Manager for Atomic Snowboards.
- High Cascades Skateboard & Snowboard Camps, Mt Hood, Oregon
- 15+ years involved in coaching youth skaters, snowboarders and surfers from around the world
- Manager of Underground Snow/Skate Stores, Burton Demo Center and Marketing Manager for Atomic Snowboards
- Skate/Snowboard/Surf lead clinician for youths at various, nationwide expos & conventions
Ben Newton Assistant SK8 Director Coach Newton is a SK8 expert, relying on 20+ years of experience skateboarding and snowboarding to coach his athletes to be better, more confident skaters. He also coaches skating and snowboarding at Waterville Valley Camp and skateboarding at Dover, NH Middle School.
- 20+ years Skateboarding/Snowboarding
- Waterville Valley Camp Skate/Snowboard Coach
- Director of the Bristol Skate Park Association
- Dover NH Middle School Skateboarding Program Director/Coach
- Red Bull Event Coordination & Head Judge “Main Event” Snowboard Competition Series
- Design/Construction of the Boston Expo, Bristol, Dover & Waterville NH Skate Parks/Tour Ramps
- Right Guard Ramp Tour Athlete & 4 year competitor in New England’s “Search & Destroy”