Winter PEAK Performance Training Programs
Nutrition, Function, Speed, Strength, Conditioning & Core Training
|Gender||Boys & Girls|
PEAK Performance training is designed to build on an individual’s current abilities and training, creating athletic progression for each participant through different levels of drills making them a stronger and faster athlete, regardless of sport and age.
PEAK is scientifically designed to improve the function of the athlete’s neuromuscular system (How the brain and body work together). Athletes will experience improvements in linear speed, lateral quickness, vertical explosiveness, and overall strength/power. These training methods improve physical performance in all sports through better preparation of the athlete for the demands of competition. Simply, athletes and teams improve their strength, agility, conditioning and quickness.
PEAK will educate and train you to maximize your speed, strength, balance, coordination, explosiveness, endurance, and flexibility in order to peak athletically for your sport while reducing your risk of injury.
10 Players MAX per class. Each session of the program is set up into 4 phases:
- Dynamic warm-up working on muscle temperature, joint range of motion, and body alignment.
- Plyometric and coordination training while the nervous system is in a non-fatigued state.
- Movement mechanics (knee punch, torso position, foot strike, and hip extension).
- Strength and conditioning.
Performance enhancement tools that will be used:
|Timing devices for 40 and 100 yard sprintAdjustable hurdlesStability/Half/Balance and fitness balls/pads||Free weightsAgility laddersPower cords|
|Resistance bands (ankles and waist)||Bungee cords
|Plyometric boxes and Parachutes||Medicine balls
|Vertical leap board||Jump ropes|
* If those days/times do not work for you, other arrangements can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org